These terms and conditions apply between 'you' the User of this Website (including any sub-domains unless expressly excluded by their terms and conditions), and 'us' CarehomeBedFinder Ltd, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by CarehomeBedFinder Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to CarehomeBedFinder Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age. Failure to comply with the terms and conditions herein will result in the termination of your account, and legal action may be taken to recover any losses suffered by, but not limited to, CarehomeBedFinder Ltd.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of CarehomeBedFinder Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. You agree that by continuing to use the Website, you acknowledge that all material is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this website is construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission.
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following: Retrieve, display and view the content on a computer screen, or electronic device that has access to the internet. We are not liable for any costs incurred by such use by you, or any other parties.
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any content without the written permission of CarehomeBedFinder Ltd. You must apply to us directly and in a written English language format. CarehomeBedFinder Ltd will not be held financially liable for any costs that you incur conducting the request, and this extends to all third parties associated with CarehomeBedFinder Ltd.
- You acknowledge that you are responsible for any content you may submit via the Website, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such material. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the Website any Content that; (i) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, civil offences, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or break any law of England and Wales, European Law, or any other country where the content can be seen by users in the aforementioned areas; or (iii) may contain software viruses, political campaigning, breaches of the Human Rights Act 1998, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content onto the Website. Any breach will be taken seriously and reported to the relevant authorities.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the content you post. Furthermore, that the content is accurate; that use of the material you supply does not violate any provision of these terms and conditions. You confirm that it will not cause any injury to any person; and that you will indemnify CarehomeBedFinder Ltd for all claims resulting from content you supply.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes; in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website; In any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order; making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of material protected by copyright without the permission of the owner. You will indemnify CarehomeBedFinder Ltd for all claims financial or otherwise, which you have caused by breaching the agreed terms and conditions.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Links to other websites
- This Website contains links to other sites, but unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of CarehomeBedFinder Ltd or that of our affiliates. If you are in any then please contact us direct. Our details are shown at the bottom of these terms and conditions.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that CarehomeBedFinder Ltd makes available through our Website (the Service) is presented and provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law of England and Wales, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. CarehomeBedFinder Ltd is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- CarehomeBedFinder Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no assurance or warranty in such regard, and all Users must take responsibility for their security, that of their details and their electronic devices used to access our website.
- CarehomeBedFinder Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- CarehomeBedFinder Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless expressly stated.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- To the extent that the Website and Content provided are free of charge, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage of any kind
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, CarehomeBedFinder Ltd accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other business, company, or person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- We may vary these terms and conditions from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be judged to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales, and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
CarehomeBedFinder Ltd details
- CarehomeBedFinder Ltd of First Floor, 5 Trinity House, 161 Old Christchurch Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH1 1JU operates the Website www.carehomebedfinder.co.uk. The registered VAT number is 277469156.
You can contact CarehomeBedFinder Ltd by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.